Here at PerfectHQ we believe that design and technology exist to make life simple. We look for people that share our passion to help brands remove the frustration from technology through good design. What we do is more than a job, it is a deep conviction that drives us. As a team we’ve worked with some of the world’s most innovative brands including Microsoft, Facebook, ADP, and many alike. PerfectHQ is headquartered in sunny South Florida, but operates remotely in New York, Silicon Valley, and parts of Western Europe.
What you can expect to do:
You’re just a natural at this:
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills conducive to collaboration.
- Having an eye for typography, whitespace, and other details that occur at the intersection of design and code.
- You live by strong values and approach everything with a positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm.
- The ability to work remotely with a disciplined work ethic.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- Strong shell command-line and scripting skills.
- Expert knowledge in WordPress Magento and comparable CMS frameworks.
- Solid proficiency using SVN, Git, or other version control systems.
- A strong understanding of SOAP and REST web services using XML/JSON data formats.
- A solid portfolio demonstrating your strong experience developing custom responsive web interfaces.
- Solid grasp of SEO and SEM best practices.
- A humble personality with a confidence that is in touch with your God-Given capabilities.
- Performance-based compensation.
- Ability to work from home or remotely.
If you or someone you know is interested in learning more about this position, Submit your resumé to hr[at]perfecthq.com