Here at PerfectHQ we believe that design and technology exist to make life simple. We look for people that share our passion to help brands remove the frustration from technology through good design. What we do is more than a job, it is a deep conviction that drives us. As a team we’ve worked with some of the world’s most innovative brands including Microsoft, Facebook, ADP, and many alike. PerfectHQ is headquartered in sunny South Florida, but operates remotely in New York, Silicon Valley, and parts of Western Europe.
What you can expect to do:
As a Business Developer, you will leverage new and existing network to identify prospective clients. Discover and consult prospects with potential ways to collaborate, pitch and close new design workload opportunities for PerfectHQ.
- Act as the local face to prospective clients. (New York, Seattle, Silicon Valley, Texas, Florida)
- Lead the agency’s performance marketing focused growth and business development activities by building a pipeline of opportunities.
- Answer to the entire sales lifecycle from market and company insights to lead generation to closing prospects up to key accounting.
- Work closely with the creative team and resources to consult with existing clients on their needs, problems, design request history and business practices.
- Develop effective proposals and insightful business cases.
- Hold pitches and presentations speaking to the needs of new and existing clients.
- Perform administrative tasks related to CRM, new business processes and contracts.
You’re just a natural at this:
- 5 years’ of Creative & Design industry experience in Client Services/Account Management.
- Impeccable relationship building and client facing skills
- Proficiency in structuring and closing complex deals with multiple variables.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to deliver strong presentations and pitches
- Always on top of business trends and consumer needs
- Self-starter and able to work independently, reliably and with personal accountability
- Native English speaker
- Commission-based compensation.
- Ability to work from home or remotely.
If you or someone you know is interested in learning more about this position, Submit your resumé to hr[at]perfecthq.com